One Hand On My Joystick

Young, hung, and sporting a lightgun: one gay boy's look into the world of debauchery and geekery.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Jako Malfoy


Avada Kedavra to all spoiler trolls.

So even though I haven't been on the Harry Potter bandwagon since the beginning, I've learned to love the franchise. After the first 2 movies (which made Chris Columbus a more known name and set up my hatred for me), I still wasn't buying the whole Harry Potter thing. I was strictly a Lord of the Rings fanatic. But one good boyfriend and a new director later, The Prisoner of Azkaban turned out to be a great movie, and was the fertilizer for the seed in my head planted by all the buzz surrounding Mr. Potter.

And here I am now, finally reading all the books (I'm on book 4 right now), but that hasn't stopped me from getting the DELUXE version of Deathly Hallows.

Oh, and dressing up for a Harry Potter party.

And remember people....NO SPOILERS. I swear on a stack of Tolkein books that I will give a kick in the face to anyone who says ONE word on any spoilings of the 7th book. I saw someone yell something to someone in a line at Barnes and Noble and then they almost got hit by a car that swerved onto the sidewalk upon hearing the spoiler.
They're that serious.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. You look good. Kudos to you. :)

3:25 PM  
Blogger CharlieNJ said...

What a great blog.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker