One Hand On My Joystick

Young, hung, and sporting a lightgun: one gay boy's look into the world of debauchery and geekery.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

We're the Kids In Mushroom Kingdom (Woah!)

Roy, Larry, Lemmy, Ludwig von, Iggy, Wendy O., and Morton Koopa Jr.

Everyone stop what you're doing right now. RIGHT NOW. Now sit down. I have major news.

The Koopa Kids (or Koopalings if you're nasty) are going to be in the critically acclaimed New Super Mario Bros. Wii. I say critically acclaimed, all the best Mario games have had the Koopa Kids in it. Therefore, this will be one of the best Mario games of all time. OF ALL TIME!

Maybe bringing them back in such a big game means that they're back for good. Or maybe we'll find out their mom got custody of them and we'll be fighting Mrs. Koopa! Holy crap!

Whatever the case, this is now a must buy game. Period. I support the Koopalings, and so should you!

Say it with me: I AM A KOOPA KID!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker