One Hand On My Joystick

Young, hung, and sporting a lightgun: one gay boy's look into the world of debauchery and geekery.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Preparing for the Real World

I like to be punny in my titles. See if you get it (hint - This entry is about two things)

First off, I started school. Oh boy, here we go again for crap. Thankfully, I'm finally getting my gen ed. classes pretty much finished (except for 2 I'm taking in the summer), which gives me plenty of room to actually do my major (which is Film). Unfortunately I'm looking at 12 credits instead of the usual 15. So I gotta find a class. For my minor. Which I have to have, but is undeclared. So I dunno what I'm going to do. I'm brooding, eating my Double Stuf™ Oreos trying to hatch a sinister plot so I can get into a full class. Watch out freshmen....hazing is about to get dangerouser.

The other subject has to do with work. And basically the entire shape of my gay life.
I met one of the people who helped me to discover my gay identity, someone who game me someone I could relate to in the queer world. Someone who was just so damn hot I couldn't help but to have become a faggot.
Danny Roberts (of MTV fame).
Everything that I've ever looked for in guys, everything I've wanted to be, it was because of Danny, honestly. My first boyfriend looked strikingly like him.
Truly, he makes me long for the midwest and the values that I've seen to shed off from there as I have adapted to the land of skyscrapers and Jews.

Ok, get the title now? Eh? EH?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker