One Hand On My Joystick

Young, hung, and sporting a lightgun: one gay boy's look into the world of debauchery and geekery.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

This One's For Jonathan

So I'm a huge nerd, and I have a huge sex drive. But I'm a nerd first and foremost.

A boy was trying to convince me to go home with him. We got on the subject of videogames....and he mentioned that he wanted to get a PS3.
I just wouldn't have it. I did all in my power to convince him not to buy one, and then he got very angry at me. Needless to say, I did NOT get lucky that night, sans the satisfaction of confounding a Sony fanboy.

Now, on the way home from Jonathan's birthday at Phoenix, I craved....CRAVED...corn dogs. I love corn dogs. So much. Yum. So I'm walking to the 14th st Papaya and there are two guys checking me out, who I talk to. They're both German (HOT) and they are both interested in talking to me (HOT). But I was SO hungry. So we're talking and flirting, but I'm being completely facicious because I want a corn dog. So I explain my situation, and they INSIST on seeing me eating a corn dog. And then, after I make an ass of myself in explaining how I wish Oxygen was actually Corn Dogs and I would breathe that instead, I did not have a 3-some. And I came home and wrote this.
But I brought 2 corn dogs home with me.

The End

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker